Eating well can seem really complicated in the social media age. There are so many diet philosophies thrown at us – vegan, paleo, plant based, keto, intermittent fasting, macros – that it’s no wonder many of us don’t know which way to go.
What you’re really looking for is a simple life – good food to eat, time to spend with your family, happy kids, and to feel good in your body. I’m going to tell you, “x” style of eating is not going to give you those things. Eating the same foods, and following the same mealplan as your neighbor, or best friend, or the lady at the gym, is not going to offer you the freedom you’re looking for.
So what works?
Well, we need to spend some time getting to know YOU. What foods make you glow, inside and out? What’s your schedule like? Do you even like to cook? Who else are you feeding, and are they helping you get food on the table?
This is where I come in. Sure, I’ve got lots of great information on what foods make us healthier, and what foods may not be the best choices (spoiler alert: this can vary for every person!). But that’s only the beginning. I’m here to help you make this information accessible and manageable in your everyday life.
I’m not going to tell you to spend 4 hours cooking each and every Sunday if that doesn’t work with your life. I’m not going to keep you from eating anything but green veggies before noon. I want to help you eat food you love, that your family loves, and that helps you THRIVE, inside and out.
My coaching services are offered as a package, because I’m not just giving you a list of Yes / No foods. For you to be successful in your goal of eating well, I’m going to work with you over time, to make sure that you have the tools, knowledge, and motivation to make lasting lifestyle changes. We’re going to take it slow, so we can learn from missteps and celebrate your successes.
Yes, I called this an investment – and no, it’s not just a buzzword. Vibrant health really is an investment, and it pays off in spades for months, years, and decades down the line. Once you know how to really nourish and take care of your body, that stays with you for life. It doesn’t mean your meals or daily habits will always be perfect, but it means you’ll continue to return to a state of balanced, simple health. And that’s seriously priceless.
- Initial 1 hour coaching call
- 2 x 1 hour follow-up sessions
- Weekly email check-ins
- Customized nutritional recommendations, recipes, and mealplan ideas
- Weekly challenges
- Flexibility in ensuring that what we’re doing is working for you – if not, we’ll figure out what does
- One 30-minute wrap-up phone call
This 3 month program will set you up with the knowledge, resources, and skills you need to live vibrantly. We will address any roadblocks to healthy eating straight on, equipping you with in-depth nutritional recommendations, lifestyle and self-care suggestions. We begin with an initial 1 hour call to go over your goals, concerns, successes and difficulties in eating well. One week after our initial consultation, we meet again and you’ll receive your plan. Each week I follow up with you via email, to work through any difficulties and suggest a small challenge for the week. Halfway through our time together, we’ll have a 1 hour phone consult to touch base and adjust your plan as needed. At the end of your program, we’ll chat again for 30 minutes to ensure you have everything you need to continue your new vibrant lifestyle.
Awesome! Hit me with some details and I’ll be in touch shortly to get you started on your path to vibrant health.
I’m Not Sure This Is For Me
I get it, this is a big decision, and it’s not a small investment. But I wholeheartedly believe that you will gain so much more than better nutrition habits through my program. You’ll find better health, a simpler life, a complete mindset shift, and most of all, CONFIDENCE in yourself. Here’s a taste of the program outline to give you a better sense of the areas we’ll cover:
What You Will Learn
- The basics of healthy portions and building a balanced meal
- Mindset shifts – it’s not all or nothing, and change happens slowly
- How to develop a meal plan that suits you, your schedule, and your dietary goals
- What to eat when you’re short on time and don’t have a plan
- How to build variety into your meals
- Snacking for success
- How to eat to fuel your daily activities – from early meetings, to eating on the run, to workouts and recreation
- How to build a contingency plan – foods and strategies to have on hand for crazy days (or weeks)
- And, of course, we’ll come up with a plan around the foods that work best for your individual body, and which don’t
What Will We Do
- We’ll start by talking about your goals, concerns, successes and difficulties in eating well
- We’ll take a look at a snapshot of your current diet to identify the great habits you already have, and the areas where we can improve
- We’ll talk about your lifestyle and schedule, to make sure the changes we make are complementary
- We’ll do some personality analysis, to help us make changes in a way that works for you
What I Expect From You
- You’re ready and committed to make some changes
- You promise to be honest with me – I won’t be horrified if you ate tacos and cake last week, and I can only help you if we’re real about what’s going on
- You’re looking for one-on-one support from someone who’s been there, knows your struggles first hand, and wants nothing but vibrant health for you
- You’re committed to keeping your appointments with me – I’m scheduling you into my calendar, and I’m going to keep checking, to make sure you’re doing well
- You’re ready to show up and do the work
I’m Still Not Convinced – What If We Don’t Click?
No worries, friend! I’m happy to provide a completely free 30 minute Discovery Call. We can chat, get to know each other a bit, find out what your goals are, and determine if working together would be a good fit.